Sunday, May 19, 2013

Elementary Series Finale

I watched the finale tonight. I won't quibble over Sherlock outwitting Irene/Moriarty at the end (although... long sigh), because for the most part I was pleased that someone wrote her with agency. Finally. Thank you.

And there was the sweet vindication of getting it right.

But...

Okay, I am picky, but I'm a monetary theory junkie and have worked in the financial markets my entire professional career, so that whole currency/EU membership thing drove me nuts. I get that most people go into mental vapor lock the second stocks/bonds/currency are part of a TV plot, but for those of us who understand how the capital markets work, please try harder next time.

BTW: Read this and this if you're as obsessed with the question of Irene Adler as I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment