Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tempt the Devil

I'm on chapter three of Tempt the Devil, the third book in the series.

I tell people that it's a simple murder mystery, but is anything in Levapur ever simple? Of course not. Everyone has secrets, everyone is a spy. People have personal agendas but they also have their political goals and schemes. Someone could be trying to frame QuiTai, or it might have just worked out that way. All that's certain is that an old enemy of hers is dead, and his body was found in the Red Happiness.

A couple new characters are on the scene in Tempt the Devil. Jezereet's sibling Evoreet has come to claim his inheritance. He's fun to write. With Kyam not speaking to QuiTai, she has to have someone to trade quips with! The other character is Kyam's wife. Things are about to get messy.

Oh, and I know it was horrible of me to hint at Voorus' great secret in Devil Incarnate and then NOT TELL YOU, but it didn't fit anywhere. This time, I promise that all will be revealed. Well... Most will be revealed. After all, information is a commodity in Levapur and I have to keep some in stock for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment